Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My very first post!

So I kinda decided I need an online filing cabinet of projects I find to crochet and see how my projects match up to the original pattern. I just began learning crochet about 2 months ago. I started on a knitting loom and it drove me insane at how slow that process is. So me and youtube has many intimate nights where I just watched many many hours of crochet projects.

At that time I was terrified of reading patterns so I would watch videos instead. I slowly evolved into accepting patterns into my life on the condition that I would not take on any project that needed stitch markers or dropping off one spot and picking up at another. Who knows, Ive taught myself this far, I may evolve again into allowing both of those things into my crochet work.

Right now I work on beanies, wash cloths, can cozys, and other pretty simplistic things but am always looking for good tutorials and good easy to read and understand patterns. Because I know I am not the last person to start crocheting. There will always be new people to the craft. So they can come hang out with me and be less confused and overwhelmed.

I suppose thats it for this post until I figure out what I can start putting up of use to people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment